Opportunities for Partnerships
American employees and consumers alike look favorably on corporations that engage in philanthropy. Push to Walk welcomes the chance to help corporations of all sizes meet their corporate social responsibility objectives. If your company would like to align with PTW through cause marketing, point-of-service or another avenue, please contact Candice Hoff, Development Director, at 201-644-7567.
PTW seeks to form lasting partnerships with other non-profit, civic and public organizations providing services to people living with paralysis and other disabilities. Please contact our office to speak with our administrators about working together to best serve our respective communities.
PTW would like to thank grantors and other institutional donors who have supported our programs and services.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- ADPP Enterprises, Inc.
- BAM Social Sports
- Balanced Wellness
- Bielski & Bielski, LLC
- Boeing Company
- Capital One
- Chubb & Son
- County of Morris
- Federal Credit Union
- FinPro Inc.
Fun Truck’n Mobility
- IMS Health
- Investors Savings Bank
- Kinnelon Board of Education
- Lakeland Bank
- Laurel Guild Community Church of Smoke Rise
- Madison BPO Elks Lodge #1465
- Metro Business Alliance
- Millennium Technologies
- Pepsi-Cola & Canada Dry Bottling Company of New York, Inc.
- Schumacher Chevrolet of Denville
- Smoke Rise Women’s Group
- Alan T. Brown Foundation
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Kessler Foundation
- Integra Foundation
- Morris & Charlotte Tanenbaum Family Foundation
- Oritani Bank Charitable Foundation
- Plymouth Rock Foundation
- Rubenstein Family Foundation, Inc.
- Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation
- State Farm Companies Foundation
- United States Professional Tennis Association Foundation
- Valley Hospital Foundation
Sponsorships of Special Events
If you are looking for another way to partner with us, you can support any of our annual events through a variety of sponsorship opportunities. Please contact Stephanie Lajam at email@example.com regarding sponsorship of PTW’s annual Charity Golf Outing, Casino Night and other events.