With the holidays coming up and the COVID-19 numbers on the rise, we could all use a breather. So, courtesy of Olga Phoenix here’s 88 ways to do just that. The wheel is separated into 6 categories: physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, personal, and professional. We can all benefit greatly by balancing each of these 6 categories in our everyday life, especially in times like this.
As a place to start, here’s a short list of our favorites here at Push to Walk:
- Eat Healthy and Exercise (Physical)
- Think About Your Positive Qualities (Psychological)
- Let Yourself Cry and Laugh (Emotional)
- Spend Time in Nature (Spiritual)
- Spend Time with Family and Friends (Personal)
- Leave Work at Work (Professional)
We hope this helped you get through these tough times; and no matter where you are in your mental health journey, you have our support!